Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mere or mere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mere is a lake, often one that is broad in relation to its depth.
Mere may also refer to:
- Mere Broughton (1938–2016), New Zealand Māori language activist and unionist
- Mere Smith, American television script-writer and story editor
- Ain-Ervin Mere (1903–1969), Estonian war criminal
- Mere Brow, Lancashire, England
- Mere Green (disambiguation), two places in England
- Meré, Spain
- Méré (disambiguation)
- Meres (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.